05-10 Superduty D60 Weld On High Steer Arm Kit –
05-10 Superduty D60 Weld On High Steer Arm Kit – Whether you’ve already taken the plunge and swapped in the famous Super duty axle or are in the planning stage of your heavy-duty axle swap, remember to upgrade the steering to match the axle’s robust nature. Available in a cross-over kit for tie rod and drag link or a full hydro kit. This high steer arm setup utilizes standard 2″ width rod end mounting with 3/4″ bolt holes. It also ties into the stock steering arm location with a HUGE 1-inch grade 8 bolt and weld-in sleeves for maximum strength.
We had a lot of boxes we wanted to check off with this kit, and we were able to do it.
- Proper Steering angles: We Spent a lot of time working on pivot locations to utilize all the steering angle the 05+ superduty 60s have to offer while maintaining proper Ackerman.
- 8″ steering travel = 40* steering angle
- 9″ steering travel = 45* steering angle
- 10″ steering travel = 50* steering angle
- * Measurements are based on the innermost mounting hole.
- Added height for better cross-over steering angles along with a bit more ground clearance and diff cover clearance
- No worries about it failing – BEEF
- The kit as designed with a ton of surface area contact to the knuckle to ensure maximum strength.
- Double shear tie rod mounting designed around 7/8″ rod ends using 7/8″ x 3/4″- 2″ wide high misalignment spacers to run a large 3/4″ bolt.
- Huge 1″ bolt tied into the factory tie rod location sleeved with 1.5″x.250″ tubing
- Fit standard 17″ wheels
- Even with the added height, we could still package it all to fit in a 17″ with 4.5″ of backspacing or less.
We designed the kits around the 2005-2010 factory super-duty Dana 60 knuckles. The easiest way to tell what knuckles you have is the 11+ knuckles have a window between the unit bearing and the lower ball joint. The 05-10 are solid, with no open window area. This kit will not work correctly on the 11+ knuckles or F550 knuckles.